Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms of Usage
Please note that we may make changes to our terms of usage without any prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms each time you access this site.
We may also provide legal communications to you by posting it on our website or by sending an e-mail. Should you wish to opt out of receiving communications from us, you may do so by contacting our customer care services. However, if you withdraw your consent to receive our communications electronically, you must discontinue your use of your account.
All transactions and terms & conditions on our website comply with the laws of Ontario, Canada. Please note that we do not take responsibility for delays and damages resulting from machinery breakdowns, acts of god and other actions including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo.
All tools available on our website are the intellectual property of Zoo Print and all companies affiliated with it. The Buyer’s order shall be deemed an acceptance of the Seller’s terms. The Terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by Ontario law.
All orders we receive are subject to acceptance by Zoo Print. We reserve the right to reject any order at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to change the price at any time even after we receive the order.
Please note that we do not accept returns once an order has been processed. If you do need to claim for damages, defects or shortages, please do so within two business days after receiving your order. We comply with the following factors when replacing orders:
- We will only replace the orders that were processed incorrectly.
- We will replace the order only after we receive the incorrectly processed merchandise.
- We will not replace the order if it is determined by us that the order was misused or mishandle by the buyer or part of the order was used by the buyer and part of the order is being returned.
- In the event that the purchaser’s credit card is declined, we will not process the order.
- If the purchaser’s account has insufficient funds or is closed after the order has been shipped, the purchaser agrees to pay a monthly finance charge of 2% (annual percentage rate of 24%) on the unpaid balance.
- If an account misses the payment due date, future purchases will require advance payments.
- If legal action needs to be taken by Zoo Print, the purchaser agrees to pay reasonable legal fees and costs.
Please note that we do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility other than to replace products based on circumstance. Zoo Print may but does not guarantee the replacement of the defective product, or credit the amount of the purchase price.
Shipping terms are F.O.B from the location of print. We will arrange for the shipping on behalf of the purchaser. The purchaser will take full responsibility for shipping and handling costs. Please note that we will not be responsible for delays, damages or loss of goods once the order has been placed with the shipping carrier.
Zoo Print offers free shipping for some of our products. There are no additional fees whatsoever for any of the products marked with a “Free Shipping” label. However, for oversize items or for shipments to certain remote locations that our shipping courier does not have easy access to, we may charge an additional fee.
For products that fall under the “Free Shipping” label, Zoo Print is essentially paying for the shipping cost. In the event of a return the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees back to Zoo Print and will be reimbursed the difference between the product price and the original shipping fee which was incurred
Limitation of Liability:
Please note that we will not be liable in the contract nor in tort (including negligence). Note the factors stated below.
- Incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or resulting from anybody’s performance or nonperformance of our obligations.
- We will not be liable to anyone for any kind of financial losses, cost, expenses, damages and/or other economic damages.
- The Buyer agrees that the Buyer will not hold Zoo Print responsible for any and all loss, cost, expense, and damages (including legal costs) on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions, and proceedings that may be instituted against Zoo Print and its affiliated company(s) on grounds alleging that the said work violates any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or is scandalous, or invades any person’s right to privacy or other personal rights.
Cancellations and Refunds:
We will not reimburse any money for orders that are canceled after they have been shipped or processed. Zoo Print and its affiliated company will not refund any money for the orders that were shipped or were canceled after the order was being processed.